You can shop at www.1nationgfx.com with confidence. We have partnered with the following payment processing providers to accept credit cards and electronic payments safely and securely for our customers.
We have partnered with Authorize.Net , a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit card payments safely and conveniently for you.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
Authorize.Net adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
PayPal has a number of security and privacy precautions to safeguard against issues such as fraudulent transactions and identity theft. Here are the top ways in which PayPal helps us accept payments safley and conveniently:
- All your payment information is stored on your account so you don’t have to enter card details every time you pay.
- Your financial details and transactions are encrypted and monitored to help prevent fraud and identity theft. If you are concerned something might have gone wrong on your account, simply report it to PayPal and it will handle any unauthorised transactions.
- Regularly updates to PayPal systems help to block external threats, such as fraud and identity theft.
- If your eligible PayPal purchase doesn’t arrive or is significantly different to the seller’s description, you have Buyer Protection.
- If you link a rewards credit card to your PayPal account you can still redeem points with most cards on PayPal purchases. Using a credit card in PayPal is generally a good idea anyway because you gain an extra layer of protection with your credit card’s fraud protection.