Whether you’re using it for a menu, pricing list or program, the half-fold brochure is a convenient way to display lists of information that have slightly more detail than a tri-fold brochure. We offer a half-fold brochure on 8.5” x 11” paper. The larger paper size options would be ideal for displaying a spread of information such as a menu, whether it be for a restaurant or other commercial service menu list.
$303.00 - $579.00
- Our tri-fold brochure–also known as a letter-fold brochure–is constructed by folding an 8.5” x 11” sheet of paper twice.
- Direct mail brochure campaigns commonly feature a tri-fold brochure.
- Panels are two-sided sections of the final printed brochure, and a tri-fold brochure has three panels.
- A page is one side of a brochure panel, and a tri-fold brochure has six pages.
- For tri-fold brochures, the inside right panel folds to the left and the inside left panel folds to the right on the top, forming a cover.